Welcome to Table Mountain Physical Therapy
At Table Mountain Physical Therapy the power to get help is yours, and the ability to get you there is ours.
You do not have to live with pain and dysfunction. We are here with the experience, resources, and hands-on expertise to help you. Whether you are looking to recover from an auto accident, a sports injury, or a work injury, or if you suffer from chronic pain, at TMPT your physical therapist will work with you using the most current and extensive training available.
If you have been unable to receive effective relief elsewhere or need a second opinion, we can help.
We offer orthopedic physical therapy for rehabilitation of injuries to the back, neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees, ankles, and feet, regardless of whether the cause was repetitive or traumatic in nature. We frequently provide the following services:
- Advanced Manual Therapy Techniques
- Spine, Neck and Back Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Pre and Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Pediatric and Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Postnatal Rehabilitation / Re-education
- Repetitive Stress / Overuse Injury Rehabilitation
- TMJ Dysfunction Rehabilitation
- Motor Vehicle Injury Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Training
- Vestibular / Balance Therapy