Outpatient PT for Residency Training
Table Mountain Physical Therapy, Inc. is accepting applications for physical therapists to join our team. We are looking for candidates who value customer service and have a passion for outpatient orthopedics. Table Mountain Physical Therapy, Inc. is a growing practice and follows evidence-based treatment to make a meaningful difference with every interaction and every customer. Table Mountain Physical Therapy, Inc. is owned by a physical therapist and exists to build relationships in order to change lives. We are committed to lifelong learning and growing to reach every team member’s true potential.
The following are some of the benefits to a career with TMPT, Inc.:
- A competitive annual salary base.
- A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, 401k with company matching, health insurance, short-term disability insurance, among other benefits.
- Extensive continuing education with an option for orthopedic residency or fellowship program with Evidence in Motion.
- Mentorship program for new graduates which includes case collaboration, chart reviews and patient- care guidance.
- Diverse patient population including active senior citizens and highly variable orthopaedic cases.
- Practice with autonomy, supportive resources and mutual respect in an environment that values lifelong learning, clinical excellence, and personal as well as career growth!
Table Mountain Physical, Inc. is located in the beautiful north valley of California, in close proximity to pristine rivers, mountains, widely acclaimed hiking, legendary fishing & hunting and world class skiing. To learn more about this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.