There are a number of pediatric diagnoses that can benefit from the services of our highly trained pediatric physical therapists.
Pediatric physical therapy is a specialized area of rehabilitation care that deals with both congenital (conditions children or born with) and non-congenital diagnoses.
Here is a partial list of the conditions that we have experience treating:
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delays
- Dysfunction Of Sensory Integration
- Orthopedic Conditions
Holistic Approach to Rehabilitation
Initially, our pediatric specialists thoroughly evaluate, listen and work with you, your child, and referring physician to determine the most important goals for your child.
Working as a team is truly essential to your child’s success. Weekly sessions involving you and your child coupled with individualized instruction on activities that will help your child reach their full potential and specific treatment goals.
We Encourage You to Contact Us to Learn More About Our Pediatric Physical Therapy Services.
Geriatric physical therapy is a specialized area of physical therapy focusing on optimizing the body’s aging process. Geriatric clinicians treat patients with a variety of conditions including:
- Those at an increased risk of falling
- Fractures and bone breaks
- Conditions related to high blood pressure
- Lung and heart conditions
- Joint replacement prehab (rehab before surgery)
- Post-surgical joint replacement rehab (total hip & total knee rehab)
- Arthritis conditions
- Diabetes related problems
- Nerve & brain conditions (stroke, Parkinson disease, multiple sclerosis)
- Vertigo & vestibular/balance problems
If you need help getting back to the things you enjoy and are limited by one or more of the conditions above, give us a call. Physical therapy is a great, all-natural, hands-on choice to rehabilitate decrease pain, recover function, and improve your quality of life.